INTERLOK “No-Bolt’ Shelving is designed and manufactured with capacity, strength and flexibility in mind. This versatile ‘No-Bolt’ shelving system, produced in either 18 or 20 gauge cold-rolled steel, is designed to keep quality high and costs low by reducing nuts, bolts and other tools from the assembly process.
Its efficient design requires no additional floor space during assembly and allows for easy rearrangement without dismantling.
• Permits vertical and lateral expansions/additions thanks to a 16 GA “T” Post that can be spliced up to 30 feet high
• Provides the right size shelf up to 4’ wide and 3’ deep
• Delivers strength and durability with a shelf that has 20 GA lapped & locked corners, and a welded box structure
• Reduces labour costs to install or reconfigure by using shelf clips that are quick to install no matter how tall the system
• Maximizes storage efficiency by consolidating small parts
• Provides easier access to parts because of the full extension drawer assembly
• Has better visibility of valuable inventory in storage
• Is made of industrial strength steel (450 lbs capacity with a smooth, self-close mechanism)
Copyright © 2020 MaxLyft | Pallet Jack, British Columbia Industrial Shelving | All Rights Reserved | Sitemap
By Appointment Only:
7158 Meadowlark Road
Vernon B.C. V1B 3R6
Financing Options Click Here!
MaxLyft Ships Product Across Canada
MaxLyft.ca Service Area:
British Columbia - Kamloops - Vernon - Kelowna -
West Kelowna - Penticton - Summerland - Armstrong
Salmon Arm - Sicamous - Revelstoke - Merritt- Lillooet-
100 Mile House - Williams Lake - Quesnel - Prince George - Vancouver - North Vancouver - Hope -Chilliwack -Abbotsford - Langley - Surrey - Delta -Maple Ridge- Richmond - Coquitlam - Burnaby
And Everywhere In Between!
Material Handling Equipment & Storage Solutions